Driving Innovation in the Print Industry
When you face the challenge of managing a large number of orders, keeping track of inventory, communicating with an entire production team, and controlling your profit margin every day – slow systems, outdated standards, and painstakingly manual processes simply aren’t going to cut it. In today’s fast-paced, digital world, print businesses need to be adaptable. From estimation and planning to production, invoicing, and shipping, the only way to improve the lives of your workers while driving top and bottom-line performance is through a modern print management information system (MIS) like PrintVis.
Creating Value Through Modern Print Technology
PrintVis is a cloud-based print and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system built to manage the day to day operations of every print business in one complete solution. It is designed to fit any size or type of print company, from a small quick print digital shop to a full-service commercial printing operation.
Available through subscription billing and convenient monthly fee per user, PrintVis includes the following core modules:
- Sales. Satisfy your customers with quick quotes and total visibility into order details and job statuses from anywhere.
- Estimating and Quoting. Reduce errors and save valuable time on quotes with easy to use estimate templates and increased process efficiency.
- Planning and Scheduling. Eliminate guesswork with visual scheduling and effective production planning based on capacity and job status.
- Shop Floor Management. Communicate real-time status updates to your production team to ensure job efficiency and timeliness.
- Inventory and Purchasing. Keep supplies optimal with accurate forecasts, increased inventory management efficiency, and centralized purchasing.
- Job Costing. Control your profit margin with flexible costing configuration and detailed job costing reporting.
- Invoicing. Build accurate invoices based on your priorities.
- Financial Management. Gain insight into your print business with powerful analytics and reporting.
- Case Management. Meet deadlines and impress clients by overseeing job workflows in one central location.
How PrintVis Powers Your Print OperationsPrintVis is an all-inclusive, print-specific software application that is built and powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. As a cloud-based system, PrintVis offers multiple user types and deployment options to suit your business and your budget. It is quick to deploy, easy to learn, exceptionally scalable, and provides all the tools your users need to access data and become more productive in their role.
Flexible user and permission settings to keep control of data and manage every role.
Easily access job details in the cloud from any device with an internet connection.
Executive dashboards and advanced reporting with Power BI for informed decision making.
Unify users, data, and workflows with PrintVis and Microsoft 365 Office Suite integration.
Automatically generate time, capacity, and use during estimation for optimal planning.
Centralized data management with integrated financials and estimates.
Experience Firsthand What PrintVis Has to Offer
Built on sound Microsoft cloud technology and backed by a company focused solely on improving the business of print operations, you can change the way you run your business with PrintVis and Wye Print. With the right application and training, PrintVis can put the power back into the hands of your users, allowing them to transform the print experience, making people better at what they do, and driving value from every interaction.